Corporate Responsibility - Xpera Risk Mitigation and Investigation
Xpera Risk mitigation and Investigation is the first firm of its kind in Canada to formally become a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact, we are committed to conducting all its business in a responsible manner, consistent with national and international standards and norms.
- Focusing on the mitigation of risk and enhancement of human safety and security through the delivery of a broad range of related professional services, locally and globally
Conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
- Finding new ways to minimize our impact on the environment through our participation in the UN Climate Neutral Network
- Focusing on developing human resources from within the organization
- Providing value-added, ethical services to our clients
- Helping to build local capacity in the international communities we operate in
- Employing a variety of policies, programs and practices to manage corporate governance and local and international regulatory compliance in a manner consistent with, or exceeding, international good practices
We take our broader obligations (social, environmental, economic) as a responsible corporate citizen very seriously, and devote significant non-commercial activities to reflect these values and our commitment to them. An example of this includes our creation of a charitable foundation.
Xpera Risk Mitigation and Investigation is founded on the excellence of our people, their shared commitment to doing the right thing, and the excellence in our diversity of services – all of which are focused on mitigating risk and enhancing human safety and security.